Order Ketamine Hcl Powder, buy Ketamine Hcl Powder online, Ketamine Hcl Powder, Ketamine Hcl Powder UK, where to buy Ketamine Hcl Powder Online, Ketamine is a medication primarily used for starting and maintaining anesthesia. It induces dissociative anesthesia, a trance-like state providing pain relief, sedation, and amnesia. The distinguishing features of ketamine anesthesia are preserved breathing and airway reflexes, stimulated heart function with increased blood pressure, and moderate bronchodilation. At lower, sub-anesthetic doses, ketamine is a promising agent for pain and treatment-resistant depression. However, the antidepressant action of a single administration of ketamine wanes with time, and the effects of repeated use have not been sufficiently studied.
Psychiatric side effects are frequent as well as raised blood pressure and nausea. Liver and urinary toxicity are common among regular users of high doses of ketamine for recreational purposes. Ketamine is an NMDA receptor antagonist, and that accounts for most of its actions except the antidepressive effect, the mechanism of which is a matter of much research and debate.
Ketamine was discovered in 1956 and approved for use in the United States in 1970. It was extensively used for surgical anesthesia in the Vietnam War due to its safety. Ketamine is also used as a recreational drug for its hallucinogenic and dissociative effects. Ketamine is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. and is available as a generic medication
Therapeutic uses of this drug
Ketamine is most often used in veterinary medicine. In humans, it can induce and maintain general anesthesia before, during, and after surgery.
For medical purposes, ketamine is either injected into a muscle or given through an intravenous (IV) line.
It is considered safe as an anesthetic, because it does not reduce blood pressure or lower the breathing rate.
The fact that it does not need an electricity supply, oxygen, or highly trained staff makes it a suitable optionTrusted Source in less wealthy countries and in disaster zones.
In human medical practice, it is used in procedures such as:
- cardiac catheterization
- skin grafts
- orthopedic procedures
- diagnostic procedures on the eye, ear, nose, and throat
- minor surgical interventions, such as dental extractions
It has been used in a hospital setting to control seizures in patients with status epilepticus (SE), a type of epilepsy that can lead to brain damage and death. However, researchers point out that ketamine is normally used for this purpose after 5 to 6 other options have proven ineffective.
It is also an analgesic, and, in lower doses, it can relieve pain.
In 2014, researchers found that a ketamine infusion significantly reducedTrusted Source symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in 41 patients who had undergone a range of traumas.
Researchers are looking into other possible medical uses of ketamine, particularly in the areas of treatment-resistant depression, suicide prevention, and substance use disorders. However, this use is controversial.
Effects of this medication
Ketamine use can have a wide variety of adverse effects, including:
- changes in perceptions of color or sound
- hallucinations, confusion, and delirium
- dissociation from body or identity
- difficulty thinking or learning
- dilated pupils and changes in eyesight
- inability to control eye movements
- involuntary muscle movements and muscle stiffness
- slurred speech
- slow heart beat
- behavioral changes
- increased pressure in the eyes and brain
It can also lead to a loss of appetite, upset stomach, and vomiting.
When used as an anesthetic in humans, doctors combine it with another drug to prevent hallucinations.
Why is this drug Used Medically?
- Ketamine can provide pain relief and short-term memory loss (for example, amnesia of a medical procedure).
- In surgery, it is used an induction and maintenance agent for sedation and to provide general anesthesia.
- It has also been used for pain control in burn therapy, battlefield injuries, and in children who cannot use other anesthetics due to side effects or allergies.
- Ketamine, through blocking at the N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) site, has rapid action in controlling symptoms of depression and acute suicidal ideation.
- At normal doses, it is often preferred as an anesthetic in patients at risk of bronchospasm and respiratory depression.